Author Topic: Question  (Read 3469 times)

Racers wife

• View Profile
Question
« on: July 26, 2013, 08:31:09 PM »
Ok I have a question I thought u had to be at the track to register yr car that's what we where told when we wanted to register my brother bc he was running late but it's kinda funny when Phil's kids where in the line up and not even on the grounds don't sound right to me at all what's good for one should be good for everyone

phil

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 03:03:36 PM »
I think what you are actually talking about is not registering a car but rather signing one in for a particular event. If you don't make the sign in it does not mean you can't compete it means you can't draw a number to be in a heat. You will go to the back of the heat. If in fact you don't even make the heat in the case of my kids you will have to hit the back of the feature. That is what they did. Simple as that. Everybody else would have to do the same. What you wanted us to do is sign in your "brothers" car so he can get to draw a number for his heat. Sorry we get that alot but it is something we will not be able to do. How funny is that....you wanted favoritism for your camp but are the first to scream about it when you think someone else got it.  ;)